Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm BAAACCCKKK! And ready to submit!



Hey everyone! I'm BAAACCCKKK!
Where've I been....these last, oh I don't know, two years? Time flies, doesn't it?

I have had a crazy time in the land of agents. First, Marissa left the business (we still keep in touch). I was reassigned to Rachel Coyne at Fineprint. These last two years have been with her, and it's been a roller coaster ride, to say the least, and my books have yet to be sold. Then, I just found out that Rachel is leaving the business. So, here I am.

That's all right. The journey to publication is a long and arduous process, and I'm not one to give up. I decided that I've used the excuse of being "too busy for a blog" for too long. Writing is therapeutic, and I want to write to all of you about how tough this writing business can be. So, stay tuned.

First things first, I am entering Writer's Digest Lucky Agent contest (number 14)! I'm going to submit my pages for my middle grade novel I worked on with Marissa. If you write Middle Grade, give it a look-see. A critique from an agent would be dy-no-mite!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment