Friday, March 28, 2014

Research, Submit, Research, Submit....

So, I've been researching agents, trying to figure out who's who in the land of agents and books. I've created a tentative list of ten agents that I think would be excellent for my work and that would fit well with me. The hard part is hitting that "submit" button.
Yikes.
But no one said it was easy. And nothing will happen if I don't hit that button. So, I submitted my queries. Now I nervously chew on fingernails until I start hearing back from them.

One last thing, there is a new #15 Dear Lucky Agent Contest for young adult writers. Go to Guide to Literary Agents blog and check it out.

Until next time...
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Hi folks, here is the link to the YA Dear Lucky Agent Contest! http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/15th-free-dear-lucky-agent-contest-young-adult-fiction (You might have to copy and paste it into the URL).

    ReplyDelete