Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday, and that means Monday Meet-Up!



That means it's Monday Meet-up! Every Monday, I post an interview with a publishing professional (literary agent, editor, or author). It's a fantastic resource to learn about the industry and how to turn our writing into published work.

Last week, I interviewed literary agent, Linda Glaz, from Hartline Agency.

This week, the fabulous Ann Byle, literary agent from Credo Communications, stops by to answer some questions.

Next week, being THANKSGIVING week, is extra special because you get two interviews! One is with my lovely agent, Carrie Pestritto from Prospect Agency, and the other is with super cool acquiring editor, Jim Watkins, from Wesleyan Publishing!

You'll want to check it out!
You can find Monday Meet-up at my website:
www.janicebroyles.com

Don't forget to leave me a comment, or to sign up for weekly e-letters.

Happy Monday! See you tomorrow for Tip Tuesday!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment